Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where in the World is DetFan1979?

So where have I been today? No, I was not hanging out with Carmen SanDiego. Rather, I was down in Allen Park this AM with Mrs.DF79 and the Little Pink Lions checking out training camp!

Had to get up at 4:30 to drive there, so I'll be doing a writeup tomorrow and possibly Tuesday as well if I break it up into two stories, including what pictures I was able to get. You'll also get to read what I chatted with Charlie Sanders, Jeff Backus, and DeWayne White about.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

~ DF79

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Detfan,

Not to be disrepectful and someone else may have already commented on this but, I just noticed on your Roar of the Lions web page that Detroit is spelled incorectly in the subtitle.
LionFaninPA

Anonymous said...

^ and you misspelled INCORRECTLY

XD

DF, when's that write up gonna be posted?!?

=D

DetFan1979 said...

No disrespect at all! I will re-email IT and have it fixed. THey are pretty busy setting up the new portals, and all the new blogs -- so I am pretty sure it just got overlooked. Kinda ironic -- Det Riot...

Write up will be posted up this evening yet. It was the oldest pink lion's 8th birthday today, so I'm just now sitting down - no pictures til tomorrow, as I haven't had a chance to download and then upload them.

NetRat said...

Get on it man, get on it.

(sleep is over-rated, unlike NetRat's)

DetFan1979 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DetFan1979 said...

I don't know if I would say sleep is over-rated. Not under-rated either though. More kinda just...rated.

Blog is up now at Roar of the Lions.

DetFan1979 said...

(BTW - removed my own post)