Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lions Congregation

First off, if you were in either of the pay leagues last year for FFB, please email me as soon as possible to let me know if you are coming back or not. There are 4 or 5 people I am waiting to hear from. Once we have the places set, then we can begin discussing any possible league rules changes, and setting draft orders, etc.

Thanks!

It is time again for the Lions Congregation -- throughout the season, this will be a regular thing on Thursday nights where I post my answers and link to the congregation on Friday.

I was going to start adding some news summaries at Roar of the Lions in addition to opinion pieces, but pushed that back due to the camp excursion last weekend.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed my camp diaries. If any of you go, I would love for you to do a guest blog, and share your pictures, stories, experiences, and thoughts on the team -- including what you see while you're there.

No comments: