Monday, August 17, 2009

2nd Half Thoughts

I was pretty tired last night, so I forgot to post over here. I put up my initial impressions and thoughts from the 1st preseason game -- 2nd half -- over at Roar of the Lions.

While there is a lot more to discuss, I'm sure, it was jus the first preseason game and should be taken in stride. I will say, I didn't have that sinking feeling of inevitiability that pervaded last season at all. To the contrary, I found the team fun and exciting to watch. Even if they only win 4 or 5 games, if that feeling carries over into the regular season I will be thrilled!! Football should be fun to watch, not a grueling test of endurance in your fanhood (like the season ender in GB last season. *shudder*)

I've gone from cautiously optimistic to optimistic at this point. Here's to a fun and exciting future for the Lions!!

~ DF79

No comments: