Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Darwin Dumps Peter

Part two of the Peter Principle is up at Roar of the Lions. I sent out the initial emails for the paid fantasy football leagues over the weekend. I also did a tune-up on my organization. Starting next weekend, I am going to do a daily "News Overview" with a summary of links of the Lions stories of the day in addition to my usual pieces. I set up a pretty nice system so that it won't take me a lot of time, but make sure that you are all linked in to what is going on with the Lions. As I said, it will be in addition to my usual pieces, but will be daily. So some days it may have a lot, others not so much just depending on what is out there.

If you were in the pay FFB leagues last year, but didn't get my email for whatever reason let me know if you will be returning, and in what leagues. That way I can post up how many openings (if any) there are. As of right now, I have heard back from 10/16 in the Dynasty League and 10/12 in the Annual ReDraft.

If you would like to be on the waiting list for either the Pay Dynasty, Pay Annual, or Free League shoot me an email and let me know which one(s) you are interested in.

Thanks again for your continued readership! I'm really starting to get excited for this season as camp gets closer.

~ DetFan1979

No comments: