Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fanball Podcast – DetFan1979

Fanball Podcast – DetFan1979

November 25th, 2009 | by detfan1979 |

I will be on the fanball.com fantasy buffet podcast today at around 11:25 am EST (10:25 am EST). You can catch it here. You may need to be a member of owners edge (shameless plug coming), the Fanball.com ultimate fantasy resource. It will be posted to the archived broadcasts tomorrow or Friday. I will be discussing the Lions’ young offensive stars, the thrilling Browns game, the upcoming contest vs Green Bay tomorrow, and the Thanksgiving Tradition in Detroit. If you have thoughts you would like me to share, etc. please post a comment up before I go on the air, and I will try to work them in. No emails, as I likely won’t get it in time.

I will also post up a direct link to the podcast once it is archived. Thank you once again for reading, and for all the support you have given me and my family in the past couple of weeks. It was overwhelming and touching for all of us.

Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • NewsVine
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis

One Response to “Fanball Podcast – DetFan1979”

  1. By Rob Stoker on Nov 25, 2009

    You have to watch the nfl videos on Stafford.

    You cannot deny the guys will to win

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-anatomy-of-a-play/09000d5d8147b67c/WK-11-Anatomy-Stafford-shows-guts-and-glory

    http://www.nfl.com/videos/detroit-lions/09000d5d8147c551/Sound-FX-Matthew-Stafford-mic-d-up

    This game and those last two plays will stay with me forever

    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

No comments: