Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Killer Film: Lions at Packers

Killer Film: Lions at Packers

October 5th, 2010 | by detfan1979 |

Tom “Killer” Kowalksi at Mlivel.com is once again posting up his film breakdown. They are again great reads, and I have put them in chronological game order here for yor convenience (I will add more if/as they appear):

  1. Packers First TD Mistake?
  2. Great Run D in First Short Yardage Situation
  3. Corey Williams Blows Up Guard
  4. Best had “help” on Fumble
  5. Driver TD not Wade’s Fault
  6. Impressive Drive to End First Half
  7. Stefan Logan Getting Close to Breaking a Long One
  8. Chris Houston Picks Two – Credit for One
  9. KVB Assist on Suh Sack
  10. Little Details Big Problem in Passing Game
  11. Woodson Crucial Play on 1 Yard Run
  12. No, Shaun Hill Should Not Have Run It In
  13. Defensive Breakdowns Allowed Game-Winning Drive

(Updated with last 4 breakdowns 10-6-10) I’ll have some of my own thoughts later on this game, and the Lions Congregation will be back on Friday.

Rating: 7.5/10 (4 votes cast)
Share and Enjoy:
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • E-mail this story to a friend!
  • NewsVine
  • Technorati
  • TwitThis

One Response to “Killer Film: Lions at Packers”

  1. By Lionfan73 on Oct 6, 2010

    I love this stuff from “Killer”. I am into analytical breakdowns. Sure I get upset when the Lions lose. Most of the time uninformed fans blame the wrong individual. I hate emotional babbling when it comes to most fans. And that’s why I like this site. Smart, analytical thinking. It’s obvious most fans don’t know a football from a donut hole.

    Rating: 0.0/5 (0 votes cast)

No comments: